Coffee culture has exploded in South Africa and with it the art of brewing. Bean There Coffee Company, South Africa’s first roaster of Certified Fairtrade coffee, has put together a quick and easy guide to get you started this festive season.
1. Cold Brew – This one is perfect for summer.
2. The French Press / Plunger – For the coffee newbies, this is a good place to start – so easy and just as delicious.
3. The Stovetop – As one of the oldest and most popular ways of making coffee, everyone’s got to give this one a try.
4. The AeroPress – If you’re serious about your coffee and keen to experiment with different grinds and coffee-to-water ratios, this one’s for you.
5. Chemex – For those who appreciate that coffee is art.
Distributed by Be-cause Integrated Communications
021 442 1082 / 060 677 6235
On behalf of:
Co-founder, Bean There Coffee Company: Jonathan Robinson